Preferred Movers, LLC
136 Lafayette Road; P.O. Box 462; North Hampton, NH 03862
Phone: 603.379.2272 Fax: 603.964.6191
Terms and Conditions
- Shuttle or Transfers – Charges may apply if a truck or trailer cannot access the residence at origin or destination. We will use a smaller truck to transfer house hold good items to compete the move.
- Preferred Movers will not accept responsibility for documents, money, jewelry or any articles of extraordinary value. (These need to be moved by customer)
- Preferred Movers will not take any Liquors, Liquids or Flammables. All gas needs to be drained.
- Preferred Movers will not take responsible for particleboard/press board furniture, plants, three-piece lamps, lampshades or light bulbs.
- Preferred Movers will not accept responsibility for contents of a box or other containers that it did not pack professionally.
- Pictures, mirrors & any glass items must be boxed by Preferred Movers or customer. If not boxed by Preferred Movers, we will not be responsible for these items.
- Flat Screen TV’s & Computer Monitors must be in original box or packed by Preferred Movers.
- Firearms & ammunition will not be accepted for moving.
- All Mattresses must be bagged by the customer or Preferred Movers. If not bagged by Preferred Movers, we will not be responsible for any damage to them.
- Preferred Movers is not responsible for any electrical or mechanical derangement to any appliance, instrument, clock, computer or other equipment unless there is evidence of related external damage.
- Preferred Movers DOES NOT accept Personal Checks. Payments may be made by Certified Check, Company Check, Money Order, Bank Check, Cash or Credit Card (3% handling fee)
|Local Moving||Long Distance Moving|
|No deposit required
Hourly minimum surcharge apply.
|No deposit required, 50% of estimate is due at pickup|
|Payment in full is due upon completion of your move.||Final amount will be determined on actual weight and mileage.|
|Remaining balance is due upon Delivery.
|Delivery spread is 3-12 days from
Customer: _________________________ Date___/___/_____
Salesman: _________________________ Date___/ ___/_____