NH top attractions for residents and visitors
Are you moving to New Hampshire soon and you’re looking for sources of recreation and fun? Maybe you’ve just moved recently and you want to get acquainted with your new place of residence. Whatever the case, Preferred Movers will help you find the NH top attractions for residents. When you first move to a new city, naturally, you research all about the important facilities regarding health, work, and education. After you’ve settled down and you’re ready to rewind, it’s time to find out more about what New Hampshire has to offer, fun-wise!
NH top attractions for residents who love nature
The state of New Hampshire has a lot to offer when it comes to nature. You can go hiking, biking, trail running, or simply take a walk and enjoy the scenic views! Those are some of your options when it comes to nature NH top attractions for residents:
- Kancamagus Highway and White Mountain National Forest
- The Flume Gorge and Franconia Notch
- Mt. Monadnock
- North Conway and Mt. Washington Valley Ski Resorts
- Lake Winnipesaukee
- Fall Foliage Drives
- Lost River Gorge
As you can see, there’s a variety of places where you can spend both cold and warm days in nature. All you need to do is pick a place and start your discovery journey.
Attractions for residents that prefer the city
If you prefer the city, after movers Pelham NH have helped you settle in, head out and take a stroll through the historic center. You will love what New Hampshire has to offer!
- Market Square and Portsmouth’s Historic Houses – This complex is interesting for anyone who likes history. All of the houses have something unique about them!
- Clark’s Bears – Come see the trained bears. If you or your kids admire animals, it’s a great chance to see them in action. Go to the show with your family and friends!
- Woodman Institute and Garrison House – This is a must-visit if you’re a life-science or nature enthusiast. Visit this place for your dose of minerals, various nautical items, as well as various tools and art.
NH offers places that are suitable for kids
Kids sometimes have a hard time adjusting to relocation. Opt to get the quality movers like movers Goffstown NH, so that you can finish your relocation quickly and get to the fun activities for kids as soon as possible. We suggest visiting fun parks!
- Story Land – It’s the place that will offer fun for the whole family, not only the kids. Come to the Story Land to see the fairytale come to life. You too can be a part of it!
- Santa’s Village – Another place that’s ideal for kids is Santa’s Village. Your kids will feel like they’re part of Santa’s amusement park!
Discover culture and art of New Hampshire
New Hampshire offers various places where you can find out new things, see art, and simply enjoy the culture of the city!
NH top attractions for residents when it comes to history and art:
- Strawbery Banke – This is an outdoor museum where you can enjoy various gardens, go ice skating, eat good food and drink good wine!
- Currier Museum of Art and Zimmerman House – This is a house that you’ll love if you’re interested in design, art, and history!
Those are just some of the attractions that you can find in New Hampshire. When you stay there for a longer time, you’ll see that NH offers various types of festivals, fairs, and markets. Living there is never boring – you’re in a culturally diverse place that offers various attractions both for city and nature lovers. In case you still hadn’t moved to NH, what are you waiting for? Book the move of your dreams today and discover the beauty of New Hampshire yourself!