Moving Day Essentials
Moving day may be one of the most hectic days of your life. With all of your belongings packed away loaded in a truck and on their way to your new home, there is going to be a few essentials items you will want to have handy on you during the move to make the day go a little smoother. Pack these things in a spare box and throw it in your car so you can have it handy when you get to your new home.
- Phone Charger: Communication will be a must during this busy day, you won’t want to be stuck with a dead phone in the middle of moving day. So, make sure you have your charger handy, once you get to your new place you won’t want to have to be tearing through boxes looking for your phone charger.
- Scissors (tools): Chimera motors often overlooked essential, scissors will definitely be something you’ll want to have handy during the moving process. Not only scissors but any other tool you might need including sharpies, hammers, screwdrivers, tape will be helpful to have on you during the move.
- Snacks & Water: It will be a long day and you want to stay fueled and hydrated. Don’t overlook snacks and water to help keep you and your team fueled during the process.
- Toiletries: Make sure to pack enough toiletries for the first few days. Pack the essentials including toilet paper, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste and anything else you might need to stay hygienic before you get around to unpacking your boxes.
- Cleaning products: a completely empty house may be the best chance you will get to deep cleaning your home. So if you’re feeling ambitious before all you furniture and boxes arrive pack some cleaning supplies to give you home a nice fresh clean before you start your life there.
- Stereo: Who wants to unpack in silence, everything is always more fun with your favorite jams playing. Bring along a stereo or set of iPod speakers to make the first days in your new place a little more enjoyable with music.
- First Aid kit: You never know what could happen and with all your belongings packed away you won’t want to be caught in an emergency situation without proper backup. It’s also important to pack any prescriptions, allergy meds, aspirin or any other medication you may need over the first few days.